Even tone & minimise pores
SKINCARE FOR YOU
Giving your skin what it needs to renew and promote cell turnover is key when it comes to evening out your skin tone and shrinking down large pores.
This is where the AHA’s in REVEAL (5% glycolic and 2% salicylic acid) and REVIVE (12% Glycolic Acid) are terrific for tackling large pores and thick uneven skin, to create a smoother skin surface with reduced pores.
1. Removing the build-up of dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil is the first step to stimulating cell turnover. REVEAL foaming wash contains 5% glycolic and 2% salicylic acid to penetrate deep down into the pores. Apply to damp skin, gently massage to create foam then leave to work for 2 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry.
2. REVIVE is a gentle AHA cream that releases the build-up of dead skin to reveal fresher, smoother skin. The 12% Glycolic Acid is perfect for dry or dull skin as it exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. This cream will nourish the dermis, speeding up cell turnover, unblocking pores, and increasing skin thickness by stimulating collagen production and density.
1. Remove build-up and dirt from the skin from the day by using REVEAL again at night time – remembering to leave the product on for 2 minutes before rinsing off for best results.
2. Apply EYE REFINE to the skin around the eyes to provide gentle resurfacing as well as a dose of hydration.
3. Prep your skin for sleep by using RE-BOOST - a gentle Vitamin A night cream that stimulates skin cell repair and renewal to help even our skin tone whilst you sleep. After 2 months, you can step up your Vitamin A dose by switching to RETINOL.*
*Irritation may occur while your skin adapts to the higher dose of Vitamin A. If this happens, reduce the application to every other night.