Nourish your skin from 50
SKINCARE FOR YOU
Your hormonal levels are shifting as you age, you may notice your skin feeling and looking dull or dry. The good news is we can combat these with a skin regime which delivers a little more active TLC.
Paired with a healthy lifestyle, this regime will ensure your skin has what it needs to function at its best ability. Give it a helping hand using these active ingredients.
1. Begin the day by removing the build-up of dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil using REVEAL. This foaming wash contains 5% glycolic and 2% salicylic acid. Apply to damp skin, gently massage to create foam then leave to work for 2 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry.
2. Reduce mild pigmentation and stimulate collagen with RADIANCE – this Vitamin C brightening serum will help to promote a more even skin tone for plumper skin that glows.
SOOTHE & HYDRATE
3. Hydrate your skin using SOOTHE & HYDRATE. This Hyaluronic Acid serum hydrates the skin resulting in softer, smoother, plumper and younger looking skin.
1. Remove the build-up of dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil from the day by using REVEAL again.
2. Apply EYE REFINE around the eyes. The lactic acid provides gentle resurfacing which is wonderful for those fine lines (and hydrating too!).