Pro-ageing from 35-50
SKINCARE FOR YOU
Positively improve your skin and slow the ageing process.
From age 35 your lifestyle is the biggest contributor to how your skin looks. If you’re already a non-smoker and have a limited alcohol and processed sugar intake, then you’re at a fantastic starting point for improving your skin.
With a healthy lifestyle in place, we need to add a couple more active ingredients to your skincare regime to help assist your skin in renewing cells to look its best.
1. Clean your skin using the active ingredients of REVEAL. With 5% glycolic and 2% salicylic foaming acid, remove the build-up of dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil. Apply to damp skin, gently massage to create foam, then leave to work for 2 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry.
2. Your Vitamin C is an intrinsic ingredient for stimulating collagen production and helping to reduce signs of aging. Apply RADIANCE onto your clean skin for plumper skin that glows.
3. Hydration is key for the day ahead, so add SAFEGUARD to nourish for hours to come – a nourishing moisturiser for all day hydration. Combined with peptides to tighten and firm your skin, and SPF 20 sunscreen. Protecting your skin from the sun (even on a rainy day!) is crucial in preventing signs of ageing.
1. Begin your evening routine using REVEAL, to remove the build up from the day.
2. Protect the thin and delicate skin around your eyes using EYE REFINE, the perfect serum for tightening, firming and illuminating.