Looking forward to jetting off somewhere exotic this summer? If you’ve been counting down the days to a well-earned holiday, no doubt you’ll want to look your absolute best. But in all the excitement of the pre-holiday prep (shopping for a new summer wardrobe, stocking up on page-turners to enjoy on the beach, researching the best bars and restaurants) make sure you don’t overlook one essential thing – giving your skin some care and attention. Because you’re about to put your skin through a lot! The dehydrating effects of the plane journey, the heat of the warmer climate, the late nights and copious cocktails…
However, if you put in the prep work before you head off, you can be confident your skin will look and feel its best throughout your holiday. Here’s how…
The pre-holiday prep starts here
Before you dig out your passport, dust off your suitcase and grab your sunglasses, book yourself in for a HydraFacial® at DRVICTORIA Clinic™. Here are three reasons why it’s an absolute must-have pre-holiday treatment:
- An instant skin refresh to get you ready for those summer selfies: HydraFacial® is a multi-step, non-invasive facial treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection. It effectively removes dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and extracts impurities, leaving your skin instantly refreshed, smooth and glowing. You’re guaranteed to look rejuvenated and radiant in all your summer selfies!
- Intense hydration – just what you need in hot weather: Summer heat and exposure to the sun can often lead to dehydrated skin. HydraFacial® is designed to deeply hydrate your skin by infusing a blend of specialist serums into your skin to replenish moisture and restore a healthy balance. Enjoy plumper, supple, more youthful skin throughout your vacation, even in hot and dry climates.
- A confidence-boosting treatment, customised to your specific skin concerns: HydraFacial® is a versatile treatment that can be tailored to address various skin concerns. Whether you're dealing with acne, uneven skin tone, fine lines or dullness, the treatment can be adjusted to provide gentle exfoliation and extractions, or more intense treatments like LED light therapy or lymphatic drainage, depending on your individual needs. Have confidence in your complexion so you can enjoy your holiday to the full.
There’s never been a better time to book
We have just opened our brand new clinic at 34 Alva Street, Edinburgh so what better way to see the slick and stylish new addition for yourself than by booking in for a pre-holiday HydraFacial® Signature treatment?
Plus, for a limited time only we have an unmissable offer!
Enjoy a HydraFacial® Signature treatment for just £75 (usual price £100). We’ll also include a complimentary Observ520X skin analysis, (usual price £35) to determine your best skin regime. And that’s not all. You’ll also receive a £50 gift card when you submit a video testimonial that is published. Gift cards can be spent at any DRVICTORIA Clinic™ for services or skincare. (* See Terms and Conditions)
Don’t forget the sunscreen
Don’t let all that prep work go to waste – make sure you continue to look after your skin throughout your holiday. The best way to do that? Don’t skip the sunscreen! Instead, invest in professional sun protection, such as the Heliocare Invisible Spray, which your skin will love for three reasons:
- Broad-spectrum protection: Heliocare products protect against both UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays penetrate deeper into the skin and can lead to premature ageing and skin damage, while UVB rays are responsible for sunburn. By providing protection against both types of rays, Heliocare helps prevent sunburn, sun damage, and other harmful effects caused by excessive sun exposure.
- Fernblock technology: One of the key ingredients in Heliocare products is Fernblock – a proprietary extract derived from a fern plant called polypodium leucotomos. Fernblock has been extensively studied and is known for its photoprotective properties. It has antioxidant effects that help neutralise harmful free radicals generated by sun exposure. It has also been shown to reduce the DNA damage caused by UV radiation, offering added protection to the skin.
- Skin health benefits: Heliocare goes beyond basic sun protection by offering additional benefits to the skin. The ingredients in Heliocare products can help maintain the skin's natural moisture balance, prevent dehydration caused by sun exposure, and reduce the signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Some Heliocare formulations also contain antioxidants, which further protect the skin from environmental stressors.
FREE Heliocare cosmetic bag when you buy two or more Heliocare products. Perfect to keep them in at the beach!
A match made in heaven
HydraFacial® and Heliocare are a skincare match made in heaven. Having a HydraFacial® treatment before you head off on holiday can improve the effectiveness of your sunscreen by ensuring better product penetration, keeping your skin protected from the harmful effects of UV rays.
So, book your HydraFacial® treatment at DRVICTORIA Clinic™ and grab a bottle of Heliocare while you’re here, then you can start picturing yourself on a blissful beach with beautiful, healthy, glowing skin.
Can't wait to meet you.
Ever since gaining her CIBTAC Level 4 in Advanced Skin Science, Aesthetician Hannah has been passionate about sharing her knowledge of the importance of good skincare and has helped countless people find their glow and their confidence.
References and resource Links:
- HydraFacial: www.hydrafacial.co.uk
- Heliocare: www.heliocare.co.uk
- National Library of Medicine: Skin surface hydration decreases rapidly during long distance flights, Guéhenneux, Gardinier, Morizot, Le Fur, 2018
- Harvard Health Publishing: Sun damaged skin, 2020
*Terms and conditions apply
Offer is available to participants on either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday between 10th July and 15th August 2023. Participants must be over 18 years of age and can only benefit from the promotion once. An appointment deposit of £35 must be paid when booking and is subject to our standard terms and conditions of 48 hours’ notice to change or cancel. Any appointment rescheduled outside the promotional period cannot benefit from the promotion. Video testimonials must be submitted before 20thAugust 2023 using the online link provided by the clinic. Gift cards are only given to videos that are published where the reviewer has had the treatment at our clinic and is clearly audible and visible.