STEREX electrolysis treatments can be used to remove skin growths, skin blemishes and unwanted hair. Results are often instantaneous and involve minimal downtime.
What can electrolysis treat?
Electrolysis is now used to safely treat 21 different skin problems, but the most common are:
- Thread veins and spider naevus
- Blood spots and cherry angiomas
- Skin tags and milia
- Common, plantar and seborrhoeic warts
- Mole reduction and hairs in moles
- Unwanted grey and white hair
Skin concern examples which can be treated with electrolysis