- Consultation: If you are new to our service you will have a consultation with a doctor or nurse to discuss your goals and determine whether you're a suitable candidate for a Botox treatment. If not they will recommend an alternate option to achieve your desired outcome.
- Preparation: At your treatment - the area to be treated is cleansed and marked up for the injections.
- Injection: Your doctor or nurse will use a very fine needle to inject small amounts of Botox into specific muscles of the face. The number of injections and the locations will vary depending on your facial anatomy and desired outcome.
- Procedure Duration: The procedure usually takes 10-30 minutes, depending on the number of areas being treated.
- Recovery: There's usually no downtime after a Botox treatment and you can resume your normal activities immediately.
- Results: You will start to notice your results 3-7 days after the treatment. The full effects might take 14 days to develop. The results are temporary and usually last for about 3 to 4 months. Over time, the muscles gradually regain their activity, and the wrinkles may return.