A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The cookies the website uses are essential and/or enable us to:
- Estimate the number of customers and usage pattern;
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website and to provide you with offers that are targeted to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
The third party cookies used by our website include:
- Brochure CMS – This cookie stores your preferred content culture and active shopping cart.
- Cookie Control – This cookie sets out which cookies are allowed by you.
- DoubleClick – Cookies used by the Google DoubleClick advertising service. Click to read full details on DoubleClick cookies.
- Shopify – Cookies used by Shopify when you access and use our Shop. Click to read full details on Shopify Cookies.
- Global Site Tag – see section in connection with Google Tag Manager. Click to read full details on Google.
- Google Signals – see section below in connection with Google Analytics and Cookies. Click to read full details on Google Analytics and Cookies.
- Retargeting – see section below in connection with Google Analytics Remarketing/Retargeting and Adwords. Click to read full details on Google.
- Advertising Reporting Features - see section below in connection with Google Analytics Remarketing/Retargeting and Adwords. Click to read full details on Google.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you can choose your preferences by clicking the cookie controller displayed at the bottom right of your screen. You can also clear all previously stored cookies using your broswer settings.
You can choose which analytical, functionality and marketing cookies we can set by clicking on the button(s):
Strictly essential cookies OFF
Functionality cookies OFF
Analytical or performance cookies OFF
Marketing cookies OFF
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (especially essential and functionality cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Google Analytics and Cookies
Our website uses this web analytics service operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The cookies from this service are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by switching Analytical or performance cookies. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link.
Google Analytics Remarketing / Retargeting and AdWords
In order to improve the experience of our customers, we use remarketing (also known as retargeting) as a method to advertise online. Our website uses the features of Google Analytics Remarketing combined with the cross-device capabilities of Google AdWords. This service is provided by Google. This feature makes it possible to link target audiences for promotional marketing created with Google Analytics Remarketing to the cross-device capabilities of Google AdWords. This allows advertising to be displayed based on your personal interests, identified based on your previous usage and surfing behaviour on one device (e.g. your mobile phone), on other devices (such as a tablet or computer). Once you have given your consent, Google will associate your web and app browsing history with your Google Account for this purpose. That way, any device that signs into your Google Account can use the same personalized promotional messaging. To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated IDs of users that are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to define and create audiences for cross-device ad promotion. You can permanently opt out of cross-device remarketing/targeting by turning off personalized advertising in your Google Account; follow this link. The aggregation of the data collected in your Google Account data is based solely on your consent, which you may give or withdraw from Google. If you are a registered Facebook user, you may also receive targeted adverts.
Google AdWords and Google Conversion-Tracking
Google AdWords is an online advertising program from Google. As part of Google AdWords, our website also uses so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is stored by your browser on your computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. Should you visit certain pages of the website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the website can tell that you have clicked on the ad and proceeded to that page. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics. We do not obtain any information that can be used to personally identify you. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can opt-out of this by disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie by changing your browser settings. In doing so, you will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Google Tag Manager
The Google Tag Manager is a service provided by Google Inc. with which tags can be created, updated and managed. Tags are small code elements on our website which, among other things, serve to measure traffic and visitor behaviour, to capture the impact of online advertising and social channels. When you visit our website, the current tag configuration is sent to your browser. It contains instructions on which tags to trigger. The tool itself does not collect any personal data. However, the tool makes it possible to trigger other tags, which may in turn collect data.
Google Customer Match
The Google Tag Manager is a service provided by Google Inc through which we can upload your Contact Data and create advertising and marketing campaigns. Our ads can then be seen when you use Search Network, YouTube, and Gmail or browse on the Google Display Network etc. You can control the adverts you see on Google services, including Customer Match ads, through your Google Ads Settings.