We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table on how we use your personal data.
- External Third Parties as set out in the glossary.
- Specific third parties such as:
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland may have access to data during regulatory inspections.
- NHS patients referred to us for treatment may have treatment data shared with the NHS.
- Clinicminds – Our digital clinical records management system is provided by this third party.
- Mail Chimp – We use this third party to send our newsletter to those customers who have agreed to receive our newsletter.
- Vocal Video – We use this third party to create video testimonials for customers who are willing to participate.
- Shopify – We use this third party for our ecommerce solution allowing customers to purchase our skincare online.
- Royal Mail – We use this third party to deliver retail orders and documents to customers.
- Stripe – We use this third party to processes online payments and deposits.
- Pay Pal - We use this third party to processes online payments and deposits.
- Go Cardless – We use this third party to provide direct debit facilities for customers wishing to spread payments.
- Xero – We use this third party for invoicing customers on the direct debit facility.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.