We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Treatment, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms and questionnaires or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our treatments, products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties (such as Treatment Data from your healthcare practitioner should they refer you to us) and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data will be from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the UK; and
- advertising networks such as Google and Facebook.
Contact, Financial and Transaction Data will be collected from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Shopify based inside and outside the UK.
Identity and Contact Data will be collected from clinic finder directories such as yell.com, consultingroom.com etc. and third party professional referrals such as the NHS based inside and outside the UK.
Identity and Contact Data may also be collected from publicly available sources.