Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, occupation, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Treatment Data includes information allowing us provide the treatment you wish to receive from us (or the treatment you have received from us). Treatment Data includes the following special categories of personal data
- Health Data: This includes a medical history relevant to the treatment you wish to receive and details of any medication taken by you which may be relevant to any such treatment (depending on the treatment purchased this may also include photographs showing the progression of the treatment as this forms an important part of your treatment record):and
- Data concerning your Sex Life: This includes data regarding your sexual history which is relevant to the treatment you wish to receive (this only applies to patients having bioidentical hormone replacement treatments).
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of treatments, products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, treatments, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Please be aware that this website uses Google Analytics' demographic features. This allows reports to be generated containing statements about the age, gender, and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This collected data cannot be attributed to any specific individual person. You can disable this feature at any time by adjusting the ads settings in your Google account or you can forbid the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the section "Refusal of data collection".
With the exception of Treatment Data (which includes data regarding your medical history and sexual history, see above), we do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your health, race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our treatment services). In this case, we may have to cancel a treatment, product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.